This martial art is so different, I just started it a few months ago. I found Aikido less challenging, but more complex, having to do every single movement right with no shortcuts. In my point of view, Aikido is about going with the flow, and Karate on quick, sharp rapid movements. It felt great to train at a proper dojo, than in a local school hall. One thing I found rather sloppy about Aikido were their strikes (punches, kicks, chops, etc.), it even looks like I could punch harder than a black belt, but other from that Aikido is quite fun for we get to practise up close and personal.
I respect those who play a fast, rough sport, but I’d never thought I’d be playing one…. Rugby. Have you ever seen the All Blacks go up against France, well these are one of the competitions I tend to fear the most, they’re both very strong teams, just seeing the state of the players after every game is pure scary. Anyway, since it was only my first time, I was put in the second lowest team, but looks can be quite decieving, we are one helluva good team, we’ve beaten every team there is, even the school team one level higher than us. I was hoping to finish the season untouched, but with rugby, it’s nearly impossible. It’s a miracle that I managed to get my first score in a winter sport on my third game. I’m hoping next year I’ll be put in a higher team, I just need a bit more challenge, looks like carrying 15 players on my back isn’t enough!
Answers given by 2nd grade school children
Why did God make mothers?
- She’s the only one who know’sw where the sticky tape is.
- Mostly to clean the house.
- To help us get out of there when we were born.
How did God make mothers
- He used dirt, just like the rest of us.
- Magic plus super powers and alot of stirring.
- God made my mum just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.
What ingredients are mothers made of?
- God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world and one dab of mean.
- They had to get their start from men’s bones. Then they mostly use string, I think.
Why did God give you your mother and not some other Mum?
- We’re related.
- God knew she likes me alot more than other people’s Mums like me.
What did Mum need to know about Dad before she married him?
- His last name.
- She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Does ha get drunk on beer?
- Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores?
Why did Mum marry your Dad?
- My Dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my Mum eats alot.
- She got too old to do anything else with him.
- My Gramdma says that Mum didn’t have her thinking cap on.
What would it take to make your Mum perfect?
- On the inside she’s already perfect. Outside, I think some kind plastic surgery.
- You know, her hair. I’d dye it, maybe blue.
If you could change one thing about your Mum, what would it be?
- She has this wierd thing about me keeping my room clean. I’d get rid of that.
- I’d make my Mum smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who did it and not me.
- I would like her to get rid of those invisible eyes on the back of her head.
I found this game while I was surfing the net. This is a First person Shooter as well as a multiplayer. It’s an IMPRESSIVE substitute for Counter-Strike for those who don’t have Counter-Strike. The graphics are nearly just like it and even better… IT’S FREE. I don’t like to download things as torrents for safety so I downloaded the official download, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS. The only bad side is the download time, if you have dial-up it might end up taking seven hours to a day to finish, but if you have broadband, it would only take you one hour to 40 minutes, the file is a hefty 269MB and that’s only the set-up, the whole installation is 1.2GB, this should only take 7 to 15 minutes of your time, but I don’t recommend it to Windows ’98 users. Once that’s done, you could go shoot your way through. You could choose between S.W.A.T., Russian army or English army. I chose the English just because they looked like stealthy mother-dudes. There is a MASSIVE range of weapons. I fully recommend this game; it got an overall rating of 9.9. NOTE: It’s still in its BETA stage so you may experience a lot of changes.